ACT4 is building a stronger culture of African & Diaspora accountability through advocacy, civic engagement, humanitarian assistance, and philanthropy.
Your generous donation goes to support ACT4 efforts in :
- Advocacy and Awareness building
- Engagement: Community education, events, and programs designed to increase African citizen participation and inclusive governance.
- Technical Assistance: Design of culturally and socially appropriate tools and training for local community education and organizing with in-country partners.
- Short-term Relief: Humanitarian support first responders engaged in relief work with vulnerable populations.
Donating by Check:
Send checks to :
4406 Windflower Way,
Bowie, Maryland 20720
Other Ways to Give
Thanks to the generous donations by individuals and organizations, we have various ways to support ACT4’s mission. Contact us to find out more about your charitable giving options.
Thank you for your generous support!
ACT4ACCOUNTABILITY is a
- U.S. non-profit 501(c)(3) public charity (tax ID# 46-5667693)
- Nigeria CAC registration (CAC/IT/NO 102486)
Donations to Act4Accountability (ACT4) are tax deductible to the extents allowed by the law.